Saturday, January 10, 2009

Update on Bea's bum

I think that whatever local anesthesia they used on Bea's bottom has officially worn off. She has officially shown that she can be a little nuts. Eating does seem to make her happier (big surprise!) and she is getting baby Tylenol, but you can definitely tell that she is uncomfortable. Or I should say SHE lets you know she is uncomfortable. I wonder if they sell little baby sized donuts, like the ones for people with bad hemorrhoids? At least today she would take a couple of naps. Yesterday I think she slept a total of 20 minutes until bedtime. I was never so happy to put a bay to bed in my life! At least the scary surgery part is over, the rest is just recovery and we can deal with that! Although I think Jackson is not to fond of her fussiness. He asked if he was spending the night with Nona and Poppy tonight and when I told him no, he was with us tonight, he said we needed to call Poppy because he was pretty sure that he was supposed to be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment