Sunday, January 25, 2009

Etsy Baby Shower

I have been loving and buying things for awhile now from an online site called etsy. Well they are having a baby shower for fall babies right now!! Lucky for me, Beatrix is included! It has been a really fun experience and made me realize just how loving and giving people can be! One of the shops that picked me is owned by a great woman named Susana and coincidentally has a little girl named Beatriz (She is Portuguese and that is the Portuguese way to spell/pronounce Beatrix, which is the Italian way to spell/pronounce Beatrice...whew!) If your ever on etsy.com her shop is sweetmoods and it's great!
and here is a picture of the door hanger she made Beatrix



Bea is also getting a super cute elephant (she has quite the collection growing, I think this will make a total of 4 now!)


Doesn't every little girl need a girlie sock monkey blanket??


She is also going to get the cutest little socks with her name and little bees on the bottom!! Beatrix is getting 6 beautiful handmade welcome to the world baby gifts from perfect strangers, just because they are super generous and nice! Right now I really ♥ etsy.com. So If you read this and want to waste some time on the Internet browsing, definitely check out etsy.com (and no, I am not affiliated with them!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment