Saturday, January 10, 2009

Osiris the Magnificent



So Jackson was looking at this blog earlier, and after I explained what it was, he was really upset that I had not included any "pictures or words" about another family member we have. Osiris the cat. Osiris came to our family in 2002 and he thinks he is a dog. He has never used a litter box, just goes outside when he needs to go, which can be annoying in the middle of the night when he will pat my head with his paw until I wake up so he can go outside. Osiris also likes to leave us little presents on our back porch, headless birds, squirrels and bunnies. I know it's a sign of respect but come on, how gross! He loves to play hard and use his claws but he has never once in his adult life used force with any baby or child. He really likes the smell of Beatrix's head! Osiris is a great cat and now Jackson will be happy that his buddy has his own post!






No comments:

Post a Comment