Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happiness

We are having a great start to Spring. Jackson is almost done with pre-K, Kindergarten roundup is on April 3, he's excited that he gets to ride a bus next year! Beatrix has one or two more visits with Dr, Sharp to make sure she is healing right and then she will be perfect and have no more bum bum! I really have the most amazing kids in the world. Jackson is so intense and creative. I never have to worry about him not standing up for himself or others. As crazy as he can act he has a compassion and kindness for other people that not many adults even have. Beatrix is just the happiest most relaxed cool baby I have ever known. She just rolls with the punches. She has had more poking and prodding and even a surgery, all before she was 5 months old and she acts like life is a breeze. The girl wakes up laughing and goes to sleep smiling. I just had to let everyone know how much I love my Action Jackson and Sweet Bea (If you couldn't tell by my obsessive writing about them!) I am so glad that they have such good people that care about them and love them the way all of you do. Thank you! And a special thank you to Aunt Sandy who is keeping Beatrix super cool with all the clothes and shoes she gets her!! I think I have one of the more stylish babies around!! We all love you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment