Wednesday, July 2, 2008

In love with my girl

Sleeping is a notion from my past. This little lady inside me seems to think that the middle of the night is the best time to get some exercises done. She is active during the day, but from about 11pm to 4am it's party time in Macy's uterus! I just look at it as Mother Nature's way of getting my body and mind used to the no sleep that will happen once she is here. It wouldn't be so bad if Jackson still took a nap during the afternoon, but NOOOOO! Naps are for little babies and as he reminds me all the time, "Mommy, I'm your BIG boy now!!" Oh well, it just makes me appreciate the few sacred naps that I DO get to have. When he is at Nona's or when I wrap my giant bellied body around him and force him to sleep with me (which he secretly likes because then he gets a couple of hours of mommy snuggles as he calls it!) Well I am off to make some berry smoothies for breakfast, you know, because it's what the baby wants!!

No comments:

Post a Comment