Monday, July 14, 2008

Fun at Feist!!


I saw Feist at Starlight last night and it was INCREDIBLE!! As soon as she started playing my little lady started spinning around in my belly like a mad woman! She must love Feist like I do, smart girl! It was a great night, perfect weather and Bobi and I had so much fun. One of the perks of being pregnant at a concert...not having to spend $7 on a tiny margarita. The drawback...having to climb the hill to go to the bathroom a MILLION times! I am waiting for Jackson to come back home from his mini-vacation with Nona and Poppy. It was heaven to have a couple days off. I love the boy more than the earth, but man can he be demanding!! Absence does make the heart grow fonder though, I am so ready to give him some hugs and kisses right about now!

No comments:

Post a Comment