Sunday, June 13, 2010

Pictures from June 2010

Jackson and his famous pictures he takes of himself...a future Ansel Adams




I swear this kid is happy 99% of the time



Another self portrait, he is either vain or a creative genius. I'm going with genius!




Pondering whether or not to use a potty seat...I say please oh please do it!!




Bea's favorite hangout, in the closet sitting in her laundry basket playing with shoes. She has a SERIOUS shoe addiction already...that's my girl!!



Upside down Jackson sees all...




What a weird perfect human being!




He loves to play possum...little does he know his mom is the MASTER of that. Just ask his Nona!!




Seriously, how can this not make you smile???




She is cutting two teeth, which is evident by her drool machine she has going on.




I have nothing to say about this one...it speaks for itself!



The love of my life♥♥♥

This is her new favorite thing to wear when she eats...

I was not kidding. Steak and Shake has destroyed our dinnertime decorum.



Beatrix is already a super girly girl and I looooove it!



She makes a PB&J look so appetizing



I love this one. It looks like they are sharing a joke only they know.



Beatrix loves her Nona soooo much that she now says Nona in a clear adorable little baby voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment