Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The camera cometh...

My camera "mysteriously" broke over the summer. Thank goodness my mom is so nice and let me use hers all the time ( thanks mom!!) I thought I would just have to shell out money to buy a new one, which I had no desire to do. My Kodak easy share is the greatest camera I have ever had! The screen is big, it's easy to use and download pictures...I had already paid for it!! Well I was digging around in my email a month ago or so and found my receipt ( I had bought the camera online) hidden away in some random file. Long story short, my camera showed up to be fixed on 2/6/2009, the warranty expired 2/7/2009. I am either incredibly lucky or incredibly stupid!! It cost $6.00 to mail it in as opposed to $80 - 150 for a whole new camera! So we have been picture crazy today!! Thought I would share a few!
Bea was so hungry the other night I think she tried to eat parts of her face! Poor baby!

Nothing says funny like a baby in a pirate hat...at least to these two!


This is how I like to think of Jackson and Beatrix...
And this is how they usually are!!
One day she will get into an Ivy league college and this is the image I will have in my head!!

No comments:

Post a Comment