Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas fun!!






We had a very good Christmas this year. Drew and Julian were with us to celebrate Bea's first Christmas. I'm sure it meant alot to her! Jackson, Beatrix and I went to Karen's house for her Christmas party she has every year. Added bonus this year, Beatrix got to meet her new friend Addy (Merediths new daughter) I think they were enthralled with each other! We then went back to Nona's where Daddy joined us and Drew and Jules were dropped off. It is always so much fun to spend time with my mom. I hope I can be half as great of a parent as she is! Jackson LOVED his Lincoln Log set and his construction getup. Because you HAVE to wear working guy stuff to build a Lincoln Log house! On Sunday we had Chris' family over for dinner. Hectic doesn't begin to explain that situation but it went pretty smooth. Beatrix was the bell of the ball as usual and Jackson showed his true colors by helping all the little kids with everything. He is such a great kid. I'll post more pictures when I get the pictures from my mom. Until then Happy Holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment